NetStars requires a VR-ready computer and either the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift VR Headset with controllers. If you are new to VR, we are humbled that you would consider the hardware investment in order to purchase NetStars. If you have questions or need further assistance visit our Steam Community Hub.
VR READY PC
Minimum Computer Specs
• Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
• CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 or greater
• RAM: 8GB or more
• Video port: HDMI 1.3
• USB port: 2 USB 3.0 ports for Rift / 1 USB 2.0 or faster for Vive
• OS: Windows 7
• Storage: 930 MB available space
– Here is a decent one for a decent price on Amazon.
Steam is a game distribution platform which is a must for NetStars. DOWNLOAD STEAM
HTC VIVE or OCULUS SOFTWARE
Purchase and install NetStars game.
Note your surroundings before playing in VR.
Make Your Own Leg Tracking Knee Pads
Whether you are an up-and-comer butterfly goalie or an aging has-been, protect your knees in play with knee pads. If you want to take it one step further, NetStars supports leg tracker with HTC Vive Trackers. See the parts list and instructional video below to build your own.
1. Knee Pads – BUY (2)
2. Leg Trackers – BUY (2)
3. 1/4″x1 1/2″ Neoprene Washer – BUY (2)
4. 1/4″-20x5/8″ Screw – BUY (1PKG.)
5. #12 Finishing Washer – BUY (1 PKG)
6. Tape Measure
7. Phillips Screwdriver
8. Sharpie Marker
9. 1/4″ Hole Punch
• Attach trackers to knees or legs.
• Turn on and pair trackers.
• In NetStars, under settings toggle trackers on.
• Step on green footprints in-game and click Set Pad Position button.